澳门新葡亰手机版

Notice for fire safety in dorm

编辑: 时间:2017-10-16 点击数:

A few days ago, a female dorm caught in fire because of charging mobile phone in the blanket. This Chinese student was held in police station for 10 days and fined 500 yuan. Please pay attention of fire safety in dorm. Do not charge mobile phone in bed. Do not use high power electric appliances in dorm. Do not store flamable liquid or gas. Do not smoke in dorm.
International Education College
2017.10.16

Copyright @ 2019 澳门新葡亰手机版-澳门新葡亰平台官网址 版权所有
地址:武汉市江夏区阳光大道一号 邮政编码:430200 电话:(027)59367366 E-mail: iec@wtu.edu.cn

XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图